otcaccess for Alarm Panels
Central User Management
Unlimited User Capacity
Higher Security with One Time Code
What is otcaccess - UMB
<bvk>’s otcaccess – user management module (UMB) is an access control technology providing the global & central management of any access need for any access point by a One Time Code (OTC).
Main application area is the alarm panel. It can disarm the alarm panels as well as optionally open the doors. ATM kiosks, bank branches, wharehouses, telecommunitation base stations, turnstiles or any unattended places where secure entrance is required by too many different persons are examples where otcaccess – UMB can be utilized.
otcaccess – UMB works with one time codes based on individual, location, time & function where the OTC verification is done by the access control point itself & completely offline.
This keyless technology grants convenience with utmost security by a variety of OTC request and delivery methods such as using a mobile app, voice, sms, e-mail, etc. or if needed online request by user through the keypad.
UMB devices are also smart, connected devices that are ready to be monitored, firmware or configuration update remotely.
If you are a private or public institution having a network of off-site locations that requires secure access by dozens of people every day, otcaccess is the unique & revolutionary technology to regulate & manage all your access control points centrally.
Where To Use
Keypad & Reader Options
Request & Delivery Channels
Features & Benefits
- Multi-Vendor. Compatible with all brand & model alarm panels
- One-Time-Code security based on person, device, time and function
- Central User Management
- Unlimited user capacity
- 12V powered, POE
- Indoor / outdoor keypad options with or without card reader
- Single or dual OTC access modes
- Thousands of transactions log capacity
- One Time Codes are verified offline at the access control point
- Alarm panel connection for tamper alarming
- Expansion port for several sensors
- Remote firmware and parameter update
- Remote log retrieval
- Remote monitoring & control
- Optional door open switch
- Optional Ethernet
- Optional ID card verification (Card + PIN + OTC)
- Optional Mobile application
- Optional IoTservo